New Academy Charter School recognizes the critical role that parent involvement plays in a student’s academic success. Therefore we create numerous opportunities to directly involve families in the educational experience.
How Does New Academy Charter School Make Education Different for Your Child?
- Free tuition
- Door-to-door transportation
- Free school attire
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Small class sizes & individualized attention
- Career & post-secondary planning
- Service learning projects
Annual Parent Events
Parents are invited to participate in several events throughout the school year.
- Content to be added
We encourage all parents and guardians to become members of the Parent/Teacher Organization (PTO). We believe that teachers, staff and family members should be united in their support of academic progress.
Reasons to join New Academy Charter School’s PTO:
- Connect with other parents
- Learn about school expectations and opportunities
- Learn about school news and upcoming events
- Offer input
- Volunteer your time and talent to contribute to school projects and events
If you are interested in joining the New Academy Charter School PTO, please contact Kristen Harpster @ firstname.lastname@example.org
PTO Meeting Dates
- October 12th
- November 14th
- February 27th
- March 22nd